hear my original music @ www.PianoDaveUSA.com


Today's Listenworthy

  • Handclaps - Vincent Van Go Go (POP)
  • What Love Is - Erin Boheme (Jazz)
  • Throw It All Away - Zero 7 (Electronic)
  • King of the World - Steely Dan (Classic Rock/Jazz)
  • Wishing - Electric Light Orchestra (Classic Rock)

2.7.08

Free Drinks


When I show up at work - they ask me "What are you drinking tonight?"

Most people would be fired if they were caught drinking on the job. But, most people aren't working in an office where everyone else is drunk. My office has a dance floor, and changes location depending on the night. But, regardless of where I'm working my drinks are free, strong and plentiful.

Somehow, as a musician, I am expected to drink a lot, but not get drunk. Either that, or I'm expected to get drunk - but still perform well. I don't know who's idea that was, but I'm not complaining.


Song Du Post: "Poetry" - RH Factor