hear my original music @ www.PianoDaveUSA.com


Today's Listenworthy

  • Handclaps - Vincent Van Go Go (POP)
  • What Love Is - Erin Boheme (Jazz)
  • Throw It All Away - Zero 7 (Electronic)
  • King of the World - Steely Dan (Classic Rock/Jazz)
  • Wishing - Electric Light Orchestra (Classic Rock)

2.7.08

Song Du Post (a soup du jour for your ears!)

I'm going to try to do this the right way - and make sure I'm giving something to you with every post... Naturally, I think my little insights and opinions are of tremendous value -- but to ensure that you get a little something out of my ramblings... I'm going to do a "Song du Post" after every entry... like a Soup du Jour kinda thing!

I'll try and make it something good but a little lesser known...!

Song du Post: "Handclaps" - Vincent Van Go Go
this is the music video. it's really low budget, but the song is great :)