hear my original music @ www.PianoDaveUSA.com


Today's Listenworthy

  • Handclaps - Vincent Van Go Go (POP)
  • What Love Is - Erin Boheme (Jazz)
  • Throw It All Away - Zero 7 (Electronic)
  • King of the World - Steely Dan (Classic Rock/Jazz)
  • Wishing - Electric Light Orchestra (Classic Rock)

3.7.08

**Free Room and Board


Work often doesn't end until 2:00 or 3:00am - and then I've got a 3 hour drive ahead of me. Naturally, I've spent a certain amount of time sleeping in my car... talk about starving artist ;-)

Since bucket seats do not make particularly comfortable beds, I try my best to make a friend for the night and crash at his/her place! Surprisingly, when I'm counting on it, it's a pretty reliable "hotel room." If I play my cards right, I might even get some free breakfast in the morning!!**

**typically, female "friends" expect a specific performance as payment for the nightly room and board.


Song Du Post: "Jazz" - A Tribe Called Quest