hear my original music @ www.PianoDaveUSA.com


Today's Listenworthy

  • Handclaps - Vincent Van Go Go (POP)
  • What Love Is - Erin Boheme (Jazz)
  • Throw It All Away - Zero 7 (Electronic)
  • King of the World - Steely Dan (Classic Rock/Jazz)
  • Wishing - Electric Light Orchestra (Classic Rock)

24.7.08

Mobile Home

This is where I slept last night. Surprisingly, it was more comfortable than my bed at home. I needed a place to stay on the cape after my gig, because I had an 8AM ferry to catch.

So, after playing piano for about four hours, I found myself a nice seat at the bar-- where the bartender treated me to eight of his favorite shots. He offered me his couch for the night... but I had put a mattress in my car!! So, feeling a bit like a homeless person, I crawled into my trunk, cracked the windows and passed out.

Song Du Post: Frontin' - Jamie Cullum